- Re-orient Regional QI Committee members on their roles and responsibilities
- Orient the Committee on the regionalization of the health Services as per MoH guidelines.
- Review the QI status and progress across all the regional districts.
- Review the previous action points and draw new action points for follow-up.
- Received updates from the Implementing Partners (IPs) in the region on what support they provided in the last quarter and what other QI support plan they have for the region in the next quarter.
- Engaging partners to ensure increased contribution towards strengthening QI in the Acholi sub-region.
- Mobilization of more resources to enable the facilitation of all QI initiatives in the region.
- Establishment of a uniform color-coded QI monitoring system.
- Improve data utilization at the district and regional levels to enable QI achievements
- Improve Partner coordination within the region with a view of leading in QI initiatives at district and regional levels
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?